With all the popular customer engagement tools available, email marketing remains one of the most effective. It’s mostly automated, saving tons of time and money for businesses of any size.
When talking about CRM platforms, it’s inevitable to miss Salesforce. It has been hailed as one of the leaders in the field, evidenced by a long list of awards under its name.
Suppose you’re already a member of its almost 2.3 million community of users or considering using Salesforce for your business. In that case, this article will help you grow your email list with this simple weapon – pop ups!
Why are pop ups effective?
Pop-ups may have a reputation for being an interruption, but believe it or not, it’s still considered effective tools in converting visitors into leads, subscribers, and sales.
Here are some of the facts about pop ups:
- A pop up has a higher and more decent click-through rate than any other ads.
- It has helped millions of businesses worldwide increase subscriptions faster.
- It can decrease lead cost by up to 50% and more.
Despite the negativities, visitors still engage with pop-ups, all the more when they’re done right. Pop ups make coupons, free shipping vouchers, downloadable ebooks, discounts, and many other offerings accessible to them.
So if you’re not yet into pop-ups, this may be the right time to utilize this easy and affordable channel for conversions.
How can pop ups boost email leads?
Poptin has all the features for a successful lead capture strategy. Other than its wide array of customization options and engaging offerings, this allows you to integrate your pop ups and forms into your favorite CRM or email platform like Salesforce in just a few clicks.
In this way, whenever a visitor signs up through a pop up, his/her details will directly go to your Salesforce email database. It’s seamless, fast, and efficient.
So, the next time you cascade an email campaign, this new visitor will be notified too. You can increase the interest and nurture interaction with your brand.
Plus, you can’t brush off the fact that satisfied customers are more likely to go back to your site and purchase again when they see something relevant to your newsletters. It’s a win-win situation for everyone.
That’s why instead of waiting for your visitors to see your website contact forms, why not use pop ups connected to Salesforce to surprise them, which can speed up your chances of conversions.
Let’s now create your Salesforce pop ups!
How to create Salesforce pop ups with Poptin?
First of all, these are the essential things to note:
- You don’t need prior coding knowledge to create popups.
- This only takes 5 minutes or less.
- If you don’t have a Poptin account yet, you can sign up now for free.
Poptin uses the principle of a drag-and-drop system. This makes the designing process all the more convenient for users.
Here are the types of pop ups (all mobile-responsive) that you can create:
- صناديق فاتح
- النوافذ المنبثقة للعد التنازلي
- تراكبات ملء الشاشة
- النوافذ المنبثقة للزلاقة
- أشرطة أعلى وأسفل
Within the pop up builder, you can see a lot of customization options that you can use.
You can easily add or remove different elements and change the colors, sizes, fonts, and more.
You can also add and customize particular elements like coupon codes, countdown timers, media files, and icons.
Once you’re delighted with your design, you can move forward with the display rules. In this section, you can target the right customers (based on targeting rules) at the right time (based on user behavior) for more efficient lead capture.
- Triggering options – exit intent trigger, display after time spent on the website, scrolling trigger, display after X pages visited, display after X clicks, inactivity trigger
- Targeting rules – URL targeting (page-level on-site targeting), device targeting, geo-location (by country, including US states), OS & Browsers, IP block lists, days and hours, new vs. returning visitors (based on cookies), traffic source (Facebook, Google, Google Ads [Adwords] Youtube, Reddit, Ads, Twitter, Pinterest and any site you want), on-click popup display
To further improve the effectiveness of your popups, and get a deeper understanding of what type of pop up would work best for your audience, try A/B testing.
This way, you can reach the fullest potential of your pop ups and achieve better results faster.
See full list of Poptin features here.
How to integrate pop ups with Salesforce?
Salesforce is consistent in giving groundbreaking innovation to its community of users. It has the first artificial intelligence built right into your CRM, which can also be accessed via mobile devices.
Moreover, it also has a Lightning Platform that allows businesses to drive revenue and decrease costs faster. That’s why you can forge a path to success with Salesforce when it comes to email marketing.
As Salesforce sends automated emails on your brand’s behalf, you grow customer engagement. But the process starts when a visitor subscribes to your mailing list via Poptin’s popup.
This is where you need the power of pop ups to create a seamless email marketing integration.
- Login to your Poptin account. On the design page, scroll down to the customization options on the left. Click email and integrations. Then click “Add integration.”
- A list of Poptin integrations will appear. Choose Salesforce.
- Once you click “Authenticate”, it will autofill all the fields (except company email). This is because some Poptin integrations like Salesforce have OAuth 2.0, so the client doesn’t have to hunt for tokens and other info.
- Once everything’s filled out, click “Approve”.
And you’re done!
That’s pretty easy. Everything will indeed become more manageable when you do it all the time.
Now that you have implemented a pop up connected to your Salesforce account, you’ve automated a huge chunk of work that could be tedious when done manually.
What’s left for you is how to engage more with visitors using high-quality content and offerings.
Email marketing doesn’t look easy, especially for beginners, but with the right tools, you can save time, energy, and money in the long run. You’ll also experience lesser mistakes and more conversions for your business.
However, although the tools discussed help devise an excellent customer journey, note that the success of your business is also a collective effort. Do your best to give the best content, reliable customer service, and many other factors that can nurture brand-customer relationships.
To jumpstart your endeavor to skyrocket your Salesforce email list, sign up now with Poptin and experience a more robust email list in no time!