Digital marketing is revolutionizing modern businesses, and website forms are one of the most effective tools. Inline forms are essentially engagement points between a site and a consumer where valuable data is collected, and conversions are made.
Wufoo is amongst the leading names in the form building industry and is renowned for its intelligent marketing solutions.
However, there are a lot of other options out there. Our guide aims to provide you with some of the top choices and some information about what they have to offer.
With more than 3 million users, Wufoo is easily one of the most popular forms creation platforms. It offers an impressive range of tools and integrations that can help digital business owners shape their websites and optimize their marketing efficiency.
E-commerce companies are big fans of Wufoo’s ultra-flexible order forms and sales forms. Everything about Wufoo is flexible and exceptionally easy to work with- from picking colors for your site to customizing the tracking and monitoring of conversions.
Offering more than 400 different form templates and a range of highly effective editing features, Wufoo is a serious player in the digital marketing industry. The plans are varied and very well priced to suit any business or budget.
There is a lot of love for Wufoo out there, and for good reason, but these alternatives also have great reputations and results that are worth noting. Here are six of the best Wufoo alternatives for boosting your digital marketing through form building.
Poptin launched in 2017 and has been a frontrunner in the digital marketing industry ever since. Thanks to the extensive and impressive range of features on offer, it quickly became a fan favorite amongst digital businesses of every kind.
Pop up website forms are one of the best ways to engage consumers and gather data, and Poptin is the master.
Another thing we love about Poptin is the tracking features. As a subscriber, you can easily track the success of your current forms and popups to see what works best for your customers. Without monitoring website movement, there is no way to continue building and improving.
Creating your marketing campaign is only one part of the task. Following up and adapting is equally important- something that Poptin understands and manages perfectly.
Poptin Key Features
- Customize your pop-ups and forms every step of the way
- Never lose track of what is working and what is not
- Enjoy excellent integrations
- Make the most of one of the best customer service departments in the industry
View complete features here.
- User-friendly tools that are easy to navigate, even for beginners
- Competitive pricing across a range of products and packages
- Excellent customization tools that help you tailor all pop-ups and forms exactly to your customer profile
- Access many features including pop-up free forms, mobile-friendly displays, and contact forms
- Popups, forms, and autoresponders are the focus, so if you are interested in other things more, other options may be better.
Pop ups are the specialty of this marketing platform. Whatever you want to do with pop up marketing, Poptin can help you do it. From lightboxes and floating bars to welcome screens and social media popups, everything is possible.
All pop-ups and forms on Poptin are fully customizable, but there are also some pre-made templates for those who want and a tried and tested base to work from.
There are several packages on offer ranging in price and feature access. No matter what budget you have, there is a package to suit. The basic package starts at $25 per month, and the most premium professional option comes in at $119 per month. It also offers a limited free version.
Overall, Poptin is an excellent choice for any digital company that wants to improve its conversion rate and generate more viable leads. It is simple, effective, affordable, and easy to use.
Watch this quick 3-min video review by Oveo.io and how they use Poptin as their lead generation tool:
Asana specializes in form and website management. It provides users with a highly efficient platform to keep track of everything that happens on a website each day. You can manage online forms and pop-ups and keep track of daily consumer activity.
Asana Key Features
- Communication tools
- Task management and monitoring
- Data tracking and reporting
- Form building and editing
- The free version is very workable
- Asana has an impressive list of features
- It has a timeline feature that makes management much easier
- It is not one of the most budget-friendly options out there
- Graphic-focused work is not so easy on Asana
- Some people say it takes a while to get the hang of things
Asana offers four price tiers ranging from completely free of charge to customizable packages with individual costing. The two set packages cost either $13 or $30 per month.
In short, Asana is a flexible collaboration tool that allows creative people to thrive. It takes a little while to get going, but the results are worth it in the end.
WordPress users have probably come across Gravity Forms before. It is easily one of the best integration systems for that platform, and its features are very advanced. It is a favorite amongst experienced web builders and digital business owners from many industries.
Gravity Forms Key Features
- Lots of great third-party integrations
- Intuitive and creative form building
- Versatile functions
- It includes features that fight against spam
- All packages have unlimited data storage
- You can create highly intuitive forms with lots of customization features
- The entry-level package is expensive compared to some other providers
- Some important integrations are not available unless you opt for the premium package
- Building the forms can seem complex at first for people who are new to the platform
Gravity Forms Pricing
There are three pricing options available: basic ($59), pro ($159), and elite ($259). Overall, these prices are reasonable, although the basic package is pricey compared to other similar offers.
Our final thought on Gravity Forms is that it is worth the hype. Users who operate their websites through WordPress are sure to find plenty of benefits in this Wufoo alternative.
People love Optingun for its no-fuss approach to form and pop-up marketing. It is affordable, friendly, and highly effective.
Optingun Key Features
- Lead capturing capabilities that stand out from the crowd
- Customizable templates to suit every style
- Pop-up creation, including contact forms, free forms, and e-mail forms.
- The software works quickly and effectively
- Plenty of pricing options to suit any budget
- Very affordable
- The free option offers very little access
- Limited official information available online about the package specifics
Subscribers can choose from a free trial or four paid tiers. The paid packages range from $9 per month to $70 per month, making it one of the most affordable packages out there today.
To sum up, it is a flexible and functional Wufoo alternative with a lot to offer digital businesses.
Formbakery (now FormKeep)
Coders and web designers with a bit more experience are sure to love this Wufoo alternative. Formbakery is an online form builder that works around coding and custom settings.
Formbakery Key Features
- Drag and drop building
- Downloadable code
- Intuitive and responsible data forms
- Very affordable
- Easily customizable
- Quick and simple setup process
- Without coding knowledge, it is difficult to get the best out of Formbakery
- There are no existing templates available
- No free trial
Formstack keeps it simple with two price options: one at $19 monthly and one at $49.
It is a great alternative option for coders and designers who like to do things their way.
Typeform Key Features
- Advanced data collection and management
- Fully customizable editing and building tools
- Polling forms and surveys
- Attractive form templates
- The interface is fun and interactive
- Advanced software keeps the features at the top of their game
- Complex forms are not easy to build
- Free option is extremely limited
The Typeform price options start at $29.99 and go up to $99.99 per month with a discount if you pay annually.
It is not the biggest or most popular Wufoo alternative, but it is still a capable and workable form builder.
El resultado final
Whatever site you end up choosing, make sure you do a little research first. There are many Wufoo alternatives, each with its own unique benefits.
- There are many different options to choose from for your inline form building.
- Website forms and popups have proven positive effects for both lead conversion and brand awareness. No marketing campaign or digital website is complete without them.
- Price plans vary greatly from place to place. Even one platform can offer different packages for very different budgets. Always investigate what is included in the price before you commit to ensuring that it matches your needs.
- Knowing what integrations work with the form builder is essential. You need good integration options to help your website come together in the end.
- Templates are an asset, even to those with a lot of experience. The balance between pre-tested templates and flexible customization is key.
- It is always a bonus to have a customer service team on hand. Enjoy peace of mind knowing that someone is always available to help and advise you.
Visit the Poptin Website Now to Level Up your Brand and Boost Subscribers
In our eyes, Poptin is the best choice for form and pop-up creation and optimization. Sign up today to elevate your marketing and boost your subscribers!