Do you find it challenging and expensive to invest in different tools for the hopes of growing your email list?
If yes, I guess you still haven’t utilized the power of easy-to-implement pop ups.
Although there are quite a few that you can also use without having to shed many resources, some often demand hiring experts to implement them.
Whether you admit it or not, your email list is the backbone of your email marketing strategy. Without a strong email list, you won’t have potential customers to see what you’re offering. Most especially your promotional deals, discounts, holiday giveaways, and more.
In fact, according to Direct Marketing Association, email marketing is responsible for the 4300% return on investment for businesses in the United States. Likewise, stats show that every $1 spent on email marketing generates a $44.25 ROI.
Hence, an email list greatly impacts sales, brand awareness, and customer retention. Not doing much to strengthen email lists would be a loss for businesses in one way or the other.
Succeeding in email marketing might be a steep climb at first, but not when you have reliable software to do the work for you.
One of the most popular in the email marketing industry is Constant Contact.
What is Constant Contact?
Constant Contact is an email marketing platform that’s been in the business for years. It is dedicated to helping small businesses, entrepreneurs, bloggers, and non-profit organizations succeed in penetrating the online market.
This is what the Constant Contact dashboard looks like.
This software offers advanced technology and features to manage email campaigns effectively. As you can see in the above screenshot, Constant Contact has built-in analytics for performance tracking and reporting.
The Contacts tab is an essential part of consolidating and monitoring the responses from your pop ups, which you’ll get to be familiar with as you read through. This section is where you’ll see your Constant Contact email lists, segments, tags, contacts, and insights.
Most of the Constant Contact features are necessary for better engagement, boosting sales, generating awareness on other marketing platforms, and more depending on your goals. It even has its own website builder so it’s totally an all-in-one solution.
Now, you have email marketing tools. But, for you to gather more people to get into your email list, you need a whole new strategy.
That’s where you can integrate the magic of email pop ups.
Why email pop ups?
Borrowing the words from Backlinko Founder Brian Dean, “Love ‘em or hate ‘em, pop-ups work.”, it seems like experts like him can’t deny the fact that pop ups are effective conversion channels.
Email pop ups are easy-to-implement marketing tools that have been widely used to opt in visitors to an email subscription list.
With email popups, you can create enticing offerings in exchange for their email addresses. This way, you won’t just explode your list while also providing a good user experience for website visitors.
For instance, with just a simple email pop-up, Brian Dean was able to boost his subscribers from 35 to 75 per day, with an increase in the email conversion rate by 3.42%.
Connecting these email popups to your Constant Contact account means you can enjoy seamless email marketing integration. For more effective conversions, you can even segment your list and create targeted email campaigns to attract them.
Wondering now what software to use for your Constant Contact pop ups? Then, you’re in for a great treat!
Using Poptin to create your Constant Contact popups is just like a walk in the park. You definitely need not hire a designer as you can do everything on your own. It saves you time, energy, and resources. Plus, Poptin is a no-coding popup builder which makes it one of the top choices for startups.
Here’s an example of an email pop up by Scrumbles, a pet food brand in the UK.
Learn how Scrumbles increased conversion rate by 20% in just two weeks by using Poptin.
Even if you’re not a pro designer yourself, you can come up with engaging pop ups as Poptin has premade templates that are all fully customizable. Its drag and drop interface is packed with a lot of customization options, from sizes, colors, fonts, media files, timers, coupons, and a lot more.
To make your Constant Contact pop ups a lot more efficient, Poptin provides advanced triggering and targeting rules so you can show your message to the right people at the right time. These options give you the ability to convert based on specified demographics, behaviors, interests, time, among others.
- Pop ups, forms, and autoresponders
- Technologie de sortie
- 40+ premade templates
- 50+ integrations and platforms
- Device compatibility
- Triggering and targeting rules
- Test A/B
- Analyse intégrée
- Base de connaissances
Given the relevance of popups, this article will help you duplicate the success and apply it to your own website. In the succeeding part, you will learn:
- How to create your first Constant Contact pop ups and;
- How to integrate Poptin popups with your Constant Contact account.
Before proceeding with the details, let’s first discuss the value of connecting your popups with your Constant Contact account.
Benefits of connecting pop ups with Constant Contact
- Affordable option to grow email subscribers. Tools like Poptin allows you to create Constant Contact popups for free. Thus, it helps you save money. You can also get access to more advanced features if you subscribe to their paid plans starting from $19/month.
- Targeted audience. Because of advanced targeting rules, you can convert qualified leads into subscribers faster with the help of your enticing offerings and designs.
- Seamless email marketing integration. Once visitors fill up the popup, their details will automatically go to your Constant Contact email list.
- Easy list segmentation. Poptin allows you to segment your email list based on your specified criteria, which helps you in sending out targeted emails.
- Boost brand awareness. Even after your visitors leave your site, you can still continue your engagement with them through Constant Contact emails and convert sooner or later.
- Analytics. Poptin has built-in analytics where you can monitor and track the performance of your Constant Contact popups in relation to converting visitors into subscribers.
Now that you know how popups can be of immense value to your email marketing efforts, now is the time to start the integration process. Let’s dive in!
Creating Constant Contact popups
Creating pop ups with Poptin is easy peasy. You can come up with engaging designs in just a matter of minutes.
Here’s a quick guide:
1. Log in to your Poptin account. If you don’t have one yet, you can just sign up with Poptin for free.
2. Click the “New Popup” button on the Popups tab.
3. Choose your goal for your pop up. Since we’re trying to create a Constant Contact pop up, the “Grow your email list” option is most relevant.
4. Now, choose among Poptin’s list of ready-made templates. They are all highly customizable so you can alter them whenever you want. On the other hand, you can also create your own designs from scratch.
5. Once you’ve chosen your template, you can now customize your popup. As mentioned, Poptin offers a lot of customization options. You can also add countdown timers to create a sense of urgency or add media files for a more visual appeal.
Integrating pop ups with Constant Contact
Now that you’re done with the pop up design, you can now integrate your Constant Contact pop ups to your email list in just a few easy steps.
1. Scroll down a little bit and you’ll see “Email and Integrations”.
2. Click “Add integration” and find Constant Contact in the list.
3. Once you’ve found the Constant Contact logo, just click it and follow the instructions stated in the Constant Contact Help Guide.
Select the email list below and in just a few, your Constant Contact account will be connected with Poptin!
You can also get Poptin from the Constant Contact App Marketplace. Check it here!
Setting up your display rules
Once you’re satisfied with your design and have fully integrated your Constant Contact pop up with your email marketing account, you can now move on with the display rules.
In this part, you have two important things to note.
First is the triggers. These allow you to display your pop up at just the right time, mostly based on user behavior. Setting your trigger right gives you the power to show your message without being a distraction to the visitor experience, resulting in better conversions.
In this particular example, I set the trigger to 30% page scroll because we’re offering downloadable content. We want the visitors to get a grasp and a sneak peek of our content first, then we’ll surprise them with more.
You can also use other triggers that you think may deem necessary and fit to your target audience. Nonetheless, there’s A/B testing to help you pinpoint the right tactic.
The other important element is the targeting options. This allows you to attract the right website visitors. Like the triggers, setting them accurately is the key to getting more qualified email subscribers.
You can check out this video tutorial for a more visual guide on how to create a popup.
Creating popups shouldn’t be something to worry about. Poptin assures that you’ll have a great user experience while working on your goal to boost your email list and skyrocket sales.
It might be tricky at first, but customer support is always there to help you right away!
If you want to learn more about email pop ups, here are some articles to get you going:
Email Popups: 6 Creative Offers You Can Use To Help You Grow Your Email List
Creative Website Popups Design Examples And Inspiration
Want to create your first Constant Contact popup now? Sign up with Poptin for FREE!