Most people know that conversions are crucial for their businesses. However, it’s often hard to create website popups because you don’t have the right tools.
With so many options, you can quickly find a popup builder, but what if it isn’t the right one? You need something that offers exit-intent popups, and that’s harder to find than you think.
With so many Gist alternatives, let’s get started:
Gist is a popup builder that also offers forms and many other features. You can create sleek pop ups and customize all aspects of them. In fact, you can determine when they appear and who can see them.
With that, you don’t require a developer because of the drag and drop feature. Plus, you can start creating for free, and it works on every website imaginable.
You’re sure to enjoy personalizing the pop-ups for each visitor. With it, you get features like:
- Various targets
- Run automations for certain engagements
- Lead alerts
However, with all that, you might still consider Gist alternatives before deciding what to use for your business.
Top Gist Alternatives
While people claim that they don’t like pop ups on websites, they do convert if they’re done correctly. Marketers tend to love it, and Poptin is a great way to create website popups easily.
However, before you use it instead of other Gist alternatives, you must learn about the features. That way, you can ensure that it does what you need it to do.
The features include:
- Well-designed dashboard
- Ideal popup builder
- Various popups (exit-intent popups, discount popups, countdown popups)
- Different display rules
- Easy to install your poptins on any website (Weebly, Shopify, Wix, WordPress, etc.)
- Includes a form builder
- Many integrations (MailChimp, Salesforce, ActiveTrail, Klaviyo, Drip, Omnisend, Agile CRM, Pipedrive, etc.)
Pricing for Poptin focuses more on the visitors you have to the site each month.
However, you can create unlimited poptins with one domain and have 1,000 visitors. It’s all free!
- Basic – $19 (10,000 visitors/one domain)
- Pro – $49 (50,000 visitors/four domains)
- Agency – $99 (150,000 visitors/unlimited domains)
- Easy to implement
- Can boost conversions and signups
- Responsive support
- Competitive pricing
Hundreds of people have used Poptin and enjoy it. If you want to collect leads, it’s an amazing plugin. One person says that they needed help creating a widget, and the customer service was exceptional.
Others boast that it is user-friendly and has many pop-ups from which to choose.
- Might not be able to enlarge pop ups as you edit
Even with so many great things said, there were a few complaints. Most of them focus on customizing the fields. Others claim that it takes a while to set up, but this is only done once!
Icegram is a great plugin to help you create CTAs and opt-ins (pop-ups) that meet your needs. Then, you can quickly show them to visitors at the right moment to convert them into fans and customers.
It’s not a typical plugin, and you can do a lot with it, such as:
- Grow subscriber lists
- Drive traffic instantly
- Start engaging with visitors
- Easy to create and target messages
- Various forms
- Many themes
- Tons of integrations
- Mobile-responsive designs
- Multiple display positions
- Track results on each form
- Popup builder with everything you need
With Icegram, you have three plans:
- Pro – $97 a year
- Max – $147 a year
- Compact email marketing solution
- Offers sequence automation tool
- Higher prices than other Gist alternatives
One person has claimed that Icegram doubled their opt-in rates in one day. It’s fast to set up and easy to use.
Someone else complained that the application is used externally and not directly from your website. However, this could also be a good thing.
Hustle is a marketing plugin to help convert website traffic and build a mailing list.
It offers many features, such as:
- Various templates for pop-ups
- Creative styling options
- Targeted display settings
Pricing for Hustle starts at $49 a month. There is a free trial period, as well.
- Reasonable price
- Free plan with advanced features
- Not as many features as other Gist alternatives
Most reviewers wonder what they did before Hustle. It creates beautiful pop-ups to boost conversions.
Some people complained about the animated images, but this is quite popular right now. Many websites use it effectively.
Outgrow focuses on boosting your marketing by offering interactive content. Pop ups are a huge part of that.
With it, you get many features:
- Calculators and quizzes
- Polls, assessments, and recommendations
- Reduces bounce rates
Prices for Outgrow include:
- Freelancer Limited – $22/month
- Freelancer – $45/month
- Essentials – $115/month
- Business – $720/month
- Feature-rich option
- Many content options
- No need for programming skills
- Various integrations
- Overwhelming to learn
- Could have pushy salespeople
- Doesn’t scale well
Most people have good things to say. For example, there are many options, such as exit-intent popups and discount popups.
However, most people complain that some basic features are only available on high-tier plans.
Digioh is considered an enterprise lightbox service. This power tool helps you build lists for your online store or high-traffic website. With it, you can collect emails, reduce cart abandonment problems, and more.’
There are many features to like about this product, such as:
- Dynamic keyword insertion
- Custom trigger rules
- Various targeting rules
- Cookie tracking
- Various integrations
- Web forms
There are three packages available: Titanium, Platinum, and Diamond. Each one offers different features and builds on the next. You must fill out a short form to see prices.
- Includes an API
- Lets you create website popups easily
- Third-party integrations available
- Can’t see prices upfront
- Could have better features
Most of the complaints surrounding Digioh focus on the claims that it was free to use the service. There is a free trial period, but the information is a bit misleading.
Those who rave about it claim that it’s easy to send file attachments in newsletters.
Optinmonster claims it is a list-building tool. With it, you can create various opt-in forms, connect them to your ESP, and much more.
Find out more about the features to see if this is the right popup builder for you:
- Streamlined interface
- Create different campaign options
- Various pop-ups available (exit-intent, discounts, countdowns, and more)
- Multiple templates to get you started
- Detailed targeting options
- Ability to apply many rules
- Works well with multiple sites
The prices vary based on the features you want.
- Basic – $14/month
- Plus – $30/month
- Pro – $47/month
- Growth – $80/month
- Various pop ups available
- Tons of integrations
- Variety of templates
- No drag-and-drop editor
- Confusion about prices
Many people complain that there are significant billing issues. Be mindful and watchful of your accounts.
However, everyone seems to feel that this service works like it should and has increased conversions.
Privy is an email-capture and eCommerce tool that focuses on banners and website pop-ups. With it, you can easily grow your email list from social media, online stores, and websites with no coding necessary.
It has many great features, such as:
- Grow your email list thoroughly
- Drive repeat sales and visits
- Reduce cart abandonment
- Connect it with your business
- Various triggers and targets
The price you pay for Privy is based on how many contacts you have.
- Free for 100 contacts
- $30/month for 1,000 contacts
- $45/month for 2,500 contacts
- Easy to use and setup
- Integrates with other products
- Limited features and basic
Many people have used Privy and found that it’s a great popup builder. One person said they used it for three days and had more sales from sent emails than ever before.
One person complained that there’s no auto-save. Therefore, you must be careful that you don’t delete everything accidentally.
Convertflow isn’t just a landing page builder. With it, you can create pop-ups, forms, surveys, and much more.
Check out the many features:
- CTA customization
- Split testing
With Convertflow, you get a forever free account for one website and 5,000 visitors.
- Pro – $49/month 5,000 visitors
- Business – $250/month 5,000 visitors
- Various templates
- Server could fail
- Can’t upload attachments to CTAs
Most of the reviewers comment on how easy it is to use the system. Plus, they say there’s great support and various CTA options.
Others say that there are often small bugs, but this is normal with all software options.
You have a website to attract more traffic, so why not boost conversions with a popup builder. While there are many Gist alternatives out there, Poptin is the best choice.
It’s easy to create website popups for any occasion. Please sign up for Poptin and start using it for free today!