Writing Guidelines – Poptin blog
If you’d like to write a guest post that will be published on Poptin’s blog, please follow these rules:
- The article should be 1,500 words long (or more).
- Take into consideration that our audiences are SaaS companies, eCommerce, marketers, and digital agencies, so guest posts should be relevant to our mutual audience.
- When submitting a topic proposal, please indicate your target keyword and its monthly search volume.
- The article should be informative, concise, well-researched, and brings value to our readers. It should be objective and not trying to sell anything.
- It should include a minimum of five (5) relevant screenshots or images that can bring value to our readers. No stock images.
- It can include 1 backlink from the body of the article to your site and another backlink from the author’s bio. Do not link to websites with DAs below 40.
- Strictly NO promotional links.
- If there are statistics and findings, be sure to link and give credit to the original source, including charts and graphs if necessary.
- Please make sure to include at least five (5) internal links to other Poptin blog posts and to our other sites: Premio, Prospero, Klutch, and Chaty.
- Add a meta description within 160 characters max.
- Send your Gravatar email account if you have, along with 1-2 sentences about you.
- Poptin has the right and authority to add, edit, and remove any element from the article if we find it applicable in relation to our guidelines, standards, and agreements.
- Poptin holds the final decision on the publication date of your guest post.
You can contact us at [email protected] 🙂
Highly dedicated entrepreneur, co-founder of Poptin and Ecpm Digital Marketing. Nine years of experience in the digital marketing field and internet project management. Graduated with an Economics degree from Tel Aviv University.
A big fan of A/B testing, SEO and PPC campaigns’ optimization, CRO, growth hacking and numbers. Always loves testing new advertising strategies and tools, and analyzing the latest start-up companies.
Tags: guest post, guest post writing guidelines, poptin, writing guidelines