Browsing the internet may sometimes feel impersonal.
Trying to give the website a personal approach to curb this isolation can have rewarding benefits.
You’ll experience much healthier conversions.
A live chat on a website can crank up personal touch a notch higher.
What Makes a Great Live Chat App?
Live chat apps should be fast, convenient, and efficient. It allows website owners to provide excellent customer service by resolving clients’ problems instantly. Moreover, you’ll be able to have more conversions since the WordPress chat plugin allows you to respond to sales inquiries on time.
It will remove buyer friction and offer a reassuring human presence until your customers can chunk out their wallets.
Additionally, free chat on website is geared to offer everyone in the picture something really easy to use. It should allow easy integration with your website, depending on your needs.
Best Live Chats for Sales and Customer Support Teams
Live chats have changed the game in customer support service by improving customer experience, growing customer retention, and driving sales. It is a new way of supporting and engaging customers.
Here’s a list of the best chat for websites plugins:
This is the best messaging live chat for your website at low cost and effort. It brings the best of social media to your website. Whether it’s on WhatsApp, Facebook, or Viber, Chaty helps you to be easily available to your customers.
Moreover, this WhatsApp WordPress plugin allows conversion to flow easily. There’s no restriction as to whom customers wish to talk to. Chaty allows you to choose an unlimited number of customer channels with just a click of a job.
It also comes with many targeting and triggering features to fine-tune the behavior you want to expect from a live chat. Chaty can allow you to show specific dates or trigger the software on exit intent.
Additionally, Chaty does not just support you; it also helps you to build quality relationships with your customers.
The platform provides direct chats for Facebook messenger, WeChat, Telegram, WhatsApp, Email, Phone, Skype, Instagram, and many more. You’ll have a chance to engage your customers on their preferred platform. It has a basic and a premium option.
Furthermore, you’ll be able to track open channels, traffic sources, clicks, and page sources with Chaty’s Google Analytics integration – Making data-driven decisions much simpler.
Pricing: Chaty has a yearly subscription of $39, which is the basic option. You can upgrade to other licenses that have different price lists and packages. It also has a 30-day money-back guarantee if you don’t like what’s in store.
- Seamless integration with any website
- Limitless customization for each element
- 20+ social apps and custom channels
- Frictionless communication
- Supports custom channels
- Great and customizable UI
- Customizable preset WhatsApp messages
- It has many triggers and targeting features
- Tracking metrics through Google analytics
- Works out of the box
This is a messenger WordPress plugin for websites with many unique features for its LiveChat service. It can easily integrate most customer relationship management, just like Zendesk.
The free chatting plugin is suitable for e-commerce stores looking for a CRM solution apart from live chat capabilities.
Pricing: LiveChat has a 14-day free trial and a $16 monthly subscription.
- Real-time view of customer’s cart
- Send product cards in the live chat widget
- Customer information packaged with customer insight
- It has 170+ integrations
- Offers data security, analytics, and multiple channel capabilities
- The LiveChat window loads fast and is easy to use
- User-friendly software interface
- LiveChat is not regarded as a Shopify chat plugin since it acts as a CRM.
3. LiveChat by Formilla
It has both free and premium options for the Shopify chat plugin. Formilla LiveChat allows you to chat with your visitors live, answering their queries in real-time.
If you want to connect with customers while browsing your site, LiveChat by Formilla is the best live chat app to go for.
Pricing: Formilla LiveChat has a free 15-day trial and a monthly subscription of $17.49.
- Identify the number of website visitors and starts a conversation with them
- It has a helper bot that responds to questions automatically
- Customize text for live chat button, offline email form, and chat form
- Ensures proactive chats to trigger live chats with visitors automatically
- Simple and easy to use
- Connects with customers quickly
- Many features are only available on the premium option
- No rules and automation
This business messenger allows the team to talk to customers in all spaces like chat, email, phone, and social media. The platform has CRM that allows you to follow up and convert leads to sales. It, however, does not have automation features.
Pricing: JivoChat has a monthly subscription of $8 per agent. It also has a 14-day free trial.
- Follow up with visitors and chat with them in real-time
- See visitors’ typed messages before they hit send
- Transfer and allow agents to join in a live chat with customers
- Support canned responses
- The free version is forever supported
- Affordable prices
- No rules and automation
5. Task.To LiveChat
Task.To LiveChat is the agent-centric route chat application for E-commerce stores. It is absolutely free and gives various unique features like no limit to the number of chat volumes, agents, and sites to which you can add widgets.
Pricing: Absolutely free
- Fire transfers
- Desktop notifications
- Agent messaging, screen sharing
- Video and voice
- Unlimited history
- Free live chat
- Easy setup
- Available on macOS, web browser, Android, and iOS
- Many features that make it not user friendly
- Must pay a fee to remove the ‘Powered by Tawk.To Branding’ watermark.
- Customer support is not always supportive
This is another live chat for an E-commerce shop. It solely focuses on live chat alone, so if you wish to have additional services like CRM across channels, this may not be a suitable option. PureChat supports two plans, namely Growth and Pro.
The Pro plans offer you 1000 SMS notifications, 10 agents, and unlimited websites, plus the option of removing Pure Chat branding.
Pricing: PureChat has a monthly subscription of $49 and a 30-day free trial.
- Superior widget customization
- Unlimited chats
- Security roles
- Canned responses
- Chat notifications
- File transfers
- Features are all the same in Growth and Pro plan
- Extensive integration
- You can customize the chat widget according to your liking.
- Technical issues can occur when installing the app.
7. Tidio Live Chat
Tidio live chat is suitable for E-commerce shops and will merge automation, live chats, plus bots to give you a comprehensive live chat app experience. It’s just right for people looking for tons of automation for customer support and marketing.
Pricing: Tidio live chat has a monthly subscription of $39 and a free plan.
- 24/7 customer support with chatbots
- Has Abandoned Cart Bot that reduces Cart Abandonment rate
- You can design the live chat widget the way you want it
- Customizing live chat to fit your brand
- You can monitor results and automate chats with AI.
- Clean user interface
- Multiple bots and automation templates
- Supports various languages
- Widget customization options
- Pricing is a bit on the high end for Shopify merchants.
SmartsUpp is an excellent chat plugin for website that offers omnichannel support to boost conversion and drive sales. It has cool, unique features like built-in video recording features.
- Free plan- three agents
- Standard plan – $15 for three agents a month
- Pro plan- $29 per month
- Automated messages you can personalize and send visitors
- Excellent integration
- Built-in video recording feature to track visitor actions on the website
- Chatbots to engage customers
- Affordable plans
- User-friendly interface
- No rules and automation
9. Crisp Live Chat
The free live chat is a one-stop-shop solution for all your customer support needs. It has a chat button below which is a shared box that allows you to access all messages from all platforms.
Crisp live chat is suitable for your business. You can retarget leads and convert them into customers.
Pricing: Crisp Live Chat has different plans you can enjoy today:
- Free plan- it includes two seats
- Pro plan- $25 per month for one website; it includes four seats
- Unlimited plan- $95 per month for one website, has unlimited seats
- Gives users a superior experience with GIF, audio, and video
- Has live chat tools for customer engagement
- Incoming messages can be routed to the respective personnel to secure the deal.
- Has chatbot to automatically reply to customer questions
- Integrations with third-party apps like Poptin to create Crisp pop ups
- It can integrate with your CRM to experience the best automation.
- Many nice features are only available on the unlimited plan.
10. 3CX Live Chat
This is another WhatsApp plugin for website to go for. It is absolutely free, how cool is that? 3CX live chat has a number of chat button features that you are sure to enjoy.
A good example is that your agents can use a mobile app to answer customers’ questions on the go. You can customize your platform to meet and match your website brand.
Pricing: it’s absolutely free
- Customizable tools to help personalize your messages to visitors
- Has chat button options
- Chatbots that auto-reply questions from visitors
- Allows your agents to share files with customers
- It’s absolutely free
- Customizable features that allow you to personalize your messages
- Automated chatbot for superior customer service experience
- Many features make its interface hard to explore
11. HubSpot Live Chat
It is a marketing platform that offers live functionality and a chatbot builder. You can customize the design to fit your website brand.
Moreover, you can also create an automated chatbot with no code, plus it gives you a chance to integrate customer data in the HubSpot live chat seamlessly.
Pricing: HubSpot gives Chatbot builder as part of its sales plan. You can start with a free chatbot plan. If you want to access more automation tools, you must pay for the upgraded version. The upgraded version goes for $45 per month.
- Personalization features to customize the website chat experience.
- Has email marketing automation
- Sales CRM
- Landing pages and many more powerful features
- It offers multi-channel communication with customers through live chat, email automation, and an email ticketing system.
- Suitable for small businesses and large businesses alike
- Its plan price can quickly increase.
When looking for a suitable messenger plugin for WordPress, it’s important to consider the following tips to ensure you find the best live chat that will meet your needs:
The messenger plugin for website you go for will depend on your business’s size, industry, and particular needs. If you wish to get a live chat for customer support purposes, you can go for a live chat that consists of co-browsing and screen sharing options as you can easily resolve customer issues.
If you’re looking to get software for sales needs, opt for live chat software that includes lead qualifications and CRM integrations to help visitors move along the sales process. An excellent live chat has the following attributes:
- Automated responses for answering questions
- A chat widget that visitors can minimize
- Reporting and analytics
- Knowledge base integrations
Chaty is the best software app to go for because it checks all the boxes of the best live chat. Whether you need the software for customer support or sale purposes, Chaty helps you engage with visitors in real-time. Moreover, the platform will also answer questions and resolve customer issues.
The ability to engage with customers instantly will help increase customer satisfaction and help your business scale up while maintaining a high level of service.
She is the Marketing Manager of Poptin. Her expertise as a content writer and marketer revolves around devising effective conversion strategies to grow businesses.
When not working, she indulges herself with nature; creating once-in-a-lifetime adventures and connecting with people of all sorts.
Tags: chat, chat plugins, chaty, formilla, hubspot live chat, live chat, live chat apps, livechat, purechat, shopify chat plugin, smartsupp, task.to, tidio, website chat plugin, wordpress chat plugin